HR Training Coordinator
Houston, TX 77040
We are seeking an outstanding, and eager candidate for a Training Coordinator/Trainer position for our Houston plant! In conjunction with the HR Generalist, the trainer develops and conducts job specific, instructor-led training programs for all employees.
Company Culture/ Work Environment: Our Houston team offers a small to mid-size company work environment. The selected candidate should be prepared to wear multiple “hats” and complete an array work assignments that may or may not be HR and or Training related.
- Drives employees training program in accordance to ISO 9001:2015 training standards and procedures.
- Facilitates and drives current and new operator/ assembler training
- Consults with managers and supervisors to assess training needs
- Confers with management, supervisors and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies.
- Coordinates training schedule with the hiring and training demands of various departments.
- Formulates teaching outline and determine instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Selects or develops teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials and reference works.
- Conduct training sessions covering specified areas such as on-the-job training, refresher training, etc.
- Tests trainees to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training.
- Reports on progress of employees under guidance during training periods.
- Assists employees with problems concerning "how to" perform specific tasks related to their positions.
- Makes suggestions on improving work procedures.
- Maintains trainee personnel records.
- Develops strong relationships with internal customers to develop course materials and receive feedback.
- Completes ad-hoc HR duties such as, but not limited to, assisting with the on-boarding process, recruitment process, new hire-orientation process, and various filing.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and printers/scanners.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- One to Two years of training experience
- BILINGUAL in Spanish is required
- Manufacturing experience
- Business Acumen.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- Relationship Management.
- Goal Oriented/ Goal Focused
- None. May assist in giving some direction to the cleaning specialist in the absence of the HR Generalist
Click here to navigate to the AtWork website and follow the link on the bottom right to register an account/ apply
Click here to navigate to the AtWork website and follow the link on the bottom right to register an account/ apply!
If you have questions please reach out to Cristal Torres at 832-974-4652