We have a great opportunity with a large, stable and reputable beverages company in the Sacramento area,seeking an experienced Maintenance mechanic to join an great organization.
This candidate will be responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining machinery and mechanical / electrical equipment such as motors, conveyor systems, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, production machines, boilers, and pumps.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity! Apply today for immediate consideration!
- Repair, maintain, and trouble shoot all types of production equipment such as motors, conveyor systems, pneumatic and hydraulic system, boilers, pumps, liquid fillers, packaging equipment, material handling equipment, etc.
- Repairing and maintaining safety equipment (guards, barriers, covers and etc.
- Auditing of equipment for preventative maintenance.
- Arc welding and gas cutting
- Construction of new installations
- Lift up to 75 lbs.
- Knowledge of forklift safety.
- Knowledge of electrical safety.
- Knowledge of industrial equipment including filling, packaging and pumps.
- 3 years recent experience as a Maintenance Mechanic or Maintenance Technician.