Armada, MI 48005
INJECTION MOLD PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
Shift: 2nd or 3rd shifts
Pay: $32,000 - $42,000 to start (depending on experience).
We have grown into a nationwide manufacturer of plastic packaging. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit program that includes full health insurance, dental and vision, 401(k) plan and much more.
Responsibilities for a Plastic Injection Mold Shift Supervisor include but are not limited to:
• Production Supervisors assists the Production Manager in performing continuous improvements in the areas of efficiency, quality and safety.
• Supervisors assist the Production Manager in overseeing manufacturing operations for the facility consisting of hourly non-exempt associates and executing process standardization improvement.
• Assist in planning and directing operations to achieve objectives for safety, quality, on-time delivery, an customer satisfaction
PLASTIC INJECTION MOLD SHIFT SUPERVISOR
• At least 3 years experience with plastic injection molding
• At least 1 year of Production Supervisor experience is required
• Must have material knowledge in Polystyrene, PET and Polypropylene
• Must have hands on experience adjusting, setup troubleshooting and maintaining injection mold machines