**Assembly Technician** - Immediate Opening!
Asheville, NC 28804
Come join a diverse, dynamic team and work towards making a difference. North Asheville manufacturer seeking new team members desiring to learn and grow. Work for a locally owned business making products that have worldwide impact! Bi-annual employee bonuses, excellent benefits - Start your new career today!!
Living Wage Certified Manufacturing Company in North Asheville seeking Assembly Technicians
$14/HR plus benefits as well as bi-annual shareholder bonus
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
Use various hand or air powered tools and equipment to assemble satellite communication systems and/or sub-systems.
- Assemble units or sub-assembled components under direction of Team Leader.
- Perform various levels of wiring, attaching cables and reflectors, depending on requirements.
- Accurately read and follow schematics and work instructions
- Perform basic testing and make necessary adjustments to the system.
- Assist with final quality control checks before system is released.
- May be required to work on non-standard systems.
- Maintain clean and organized work station
- All other duties directed by supervisor
- Takes pride in work
- Attention to detail and quality
- Able to work independently
- May be free to sit or stand at own discretion (depending on assigned area).
- May be required to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Good hand eye coordination