Account Associate - Medical
124 W. Washington Stret , Paris, TN 38242 Paris, TN 38242
AtWork Personnel Services has a rewarding opportunity available in the Medical Billing field.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accept incoming and make outbound calls as needed to collect and/or arrange payments.
- Inform clients of current and overdue amounts.
- Attempt to collect payment.
- Follow federal and state laws dealing with debt collection (will receive extensive training).
- Discusses information relating to medical billing to ensure timely reimbursement.
- Reviews bills with payor.
- Responds to verbal customer inquiries regarding account status.
- Documents all account activity on system.
- Brings recurring issues to the attention of the department supervisor.
$9.00 plus bonuses
Monday- Friday. Normal hours are 7:00 am to 4:00 pm. During training it will be 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. You will be required to work one late night a week from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- One year of customer service experience is preferred.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Communication Proficiency
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Basic Computer Skills
- English (reading, writing, verbal)
- Mathematical Skills: Basic level mathematical proficiency, with a strong ability to understand and interpret spreadsheet data.
This is a stationary position that requires frequent sitting or standing, repetitive wrist motions, grasping, speaking, listening, close vision, and the ability to adjust focus. It also may require occasional lifting, carrying, walking, climbing, kneeling, bending/stooping, twisting, pulling/pushing, walking, and reaching above the shoulder. Employees in this position must be physically able to efficiently perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to assist or enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position, upon request.
Work is performed in an office setting with exposure to moderate noise. Office attire required.
The online application can be accessed here: https://www.atwork.com/locations/paris/
Click the link then scroll to the very bottom of the page. Click the link Online App located on the bottom left of the page. Select TN-Paris from the Location drop down list.
Since 1992, AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, and evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match to our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork for you!
At AtWork, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization with offices located across the country. We take care of our employees by offering a variety of benefit options. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client. We offer bonuses and incentives as well as taking care to reward our employees.
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee appreciation events
- Direct Deposit