Accounts Payable/Receiveable Clerk
AtWork Personnel Services is currently looking for an experienced accounts payable/receivable clerk. This is a full time position with a growing company in the Orlando, FL area. Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk Job Responsibilities:
Obtains revenue and pays invoices by verifying and completing payable and receivable transactions.
Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
- Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
Successful applicants will have the following skills and qualifications:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Organization, Data Entry Skills
General Math Skills
Knowledgeable of Financial Software (Quick Books or similar a plus)
Attention to Detail
Reporting Research Results
AtWork Personnel Services has been awarded America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firm by Forbes -Magazine. We pride ourselves on helping our employees excel in their career! Come join us today! 407-203-7339.