Accounts Receivable - Collections Analyst
Jacksonville, FL 32224
At Work Personnel is working with a Jacksonville based National Transportation Logistics company that specializes in logistics for their search of a Accounts Receivable Analyst – Collections. In this role, the selected candidate will resolve customer problems that prevent payment on customer accounts. Contact customers with delinquent balance accounts. Attempt to secure payment by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Initiate phone contact with customers to secure payment information and resolve any issues preventing payment.
- Coordinate with Revenue Processing department to resolve problems preventing payment by ordering necessary documents and/or information for customer.
- Monitor on a daily basis the credit limits of customers and notify the Credit department of any issues/problems. Notify agents of their over credit limit amount.
- Maintain complete, accurate and organized records of account activity via system notes, memorandums and retention of documents.
- Follow up with various departments such as Sales Administration, Pricing Services, Revenue Processing, Rates, Cash Applications and Credit, providing the highest quality customer service enabling customers to settle non-payment issues promptly and within credit terms.
- Provide reports to management as required or requested within the requested time frame.
- Participate in projects as assigned, including assistance to other departments on an as needed basis.
- Maintain logged phone time as required. Interact with agents for assistance in collection and/or paperwork, and/or resolution of non-payment issue.
- Complete bad debt, agent charge back and revenue adjustment forms as necessary throughout the collection process.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must perform duties to the standards of the job description and comply with the company's policies, practices and procedures.
- Call center experience, preferred
- Customer service or collections experience in a professional environment
- Working knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel
- iSeries 400, preferred
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Prior Accounts Receivable experience, helpful
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
At Work is an Equal Opportunity Employer