Houston, TX 77040
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team in Houston, Texas. Your great attitude and strong organizational skills will enhance our mission to set the standard in our field for exceptional client service and professional excellence.
The role of Administrative Assistant is a critical role for the success of the managers. The primary focus and function is to help managers be more efficient and effective. This role supports one or more managers, helping them in the areas of business development/sales, business performance monitoring and analysis, and communication with staff and clients. The Administrative Assistant must have a professional presentation and attitude, superior interpersonal skills over the phone, in writing, and in person, and must be trustworthy with confidential information. Must be comfortable working with managers who are demanding, fast-paced, results-oriented and usually working off-site, but have a high reliance on support from the Administrative Assistant. Commitment to excellence and a sense of urgency are both mandatory.
- Supporting the personal productivity systems (data and applications/software) for managers including: client/partner contact information maintenance, email tracking and organizing, task tracking and organizing, correspondence management, and calendar scheduling and maintenance using Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Apple iPhone/iPad personal productivity applications, and other apps.
- Various administrative duties in support of an organization and office with a commitment to excellence in all areas. These duties may include making copies, filing, answering inbound calls, greeting visitors, maintaining office areas, conference rooms, kitchen, and print rooms, maintaining business system materials (paper and ink in the printers and copiers, staples in the staplers, etc.).
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- 5+ years related experience supporting highly effective managers in a successful environment.
- Experience working with Adobe Acrobat software.
Skills and Special Requirements/Licensing
- Advanced software skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, including calendaring.
- Comfortable working with managers. Regular communication with all levels of the organization.
- Expertise in personal productivity software products such as Microsoft Outlook and iPhone/iPad productivity apps.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Requires strong reading, writing, grammar, and math skills and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking, email etiquette, grammar, and networking.
- Advanced skills in time management, organization, and meeting deadlines.
- Requires excellent social skills including coordination, service orientation, and social perceptiveness.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY