Aerospace Production Assistant
Kent, WA 98032
My client provides specialized surface treatments, chemical finishing, and non-destructive testing to the aerospace and defense industry. They hold processing approvals for Boeing and every major airframe manufacturer and process parts for a base of over 600 customers worldwide.
- Assist during the production process daily, performing numerous tasks as needed including distributing production schedules, coordinating between departments, reviewing staffing tables, and ensuring adequate material availability.
- Clean and maintain production area daily according to established safety ordinances and documented standards.
- Place products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting, or wrapping.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards
- Assist in sorting materials or products for processing, storing, shipping, or grading.
- Good attention to detail, Team orientated & Reliable
- Must be a U.S Person, be able to Pass Drug testing and Background Checking
- No experience needed
Second shift available- 2:00pm to 10:30pm.