Application Support Analyst
Sacramento, CA 95814
A great opportunity to work in a downtown reputable company that includes some great benefits for their temp employees. This is a long term-temp position.
- Perform escalated analysis, troubleshooting, testing, and documentation for multiple supported applications.
- Execute complex SQL scripts, analyze SQL statements, and perform data analysis for compliance reporting.
- Performs testing and work with third party vendor to ensure defects are addressed in a timely manner.
- Facilitate change requests, risk analysis, and business requirements.
- Logs, tracks, and investigate support tickets and enhancement requests from Tier 1 analysts, data and infrastructure team and handle to resolution. Provide escalation support, monitoring, and resolution.
- Perform system analysis during discovery, implementation, project close, and transition to PI Support.
- Backup team member to support all Mandatory Marketing Distribution (MMD) and Alternative Marketing Distribution (ADM) work activity to include tracking agreements, invoices, data submissions, and marketing collateral needs.
- Must be available to work rotating on-call schedule that includes evening, weekends and holidays.
- Strong understanding of application, data, and infrastructure program layers including automation.
- Strong analytical acumen to identify, triage, and recommend troubleshooting with software applications.
- Ability to develop, test, and execute SQL scripts required to extract data for analysis and testing.
- Bachelor Degree in MIS or Computer Science