Sacramento, CA 95838
Our Manufacturing client in the Sacramento area seeks Assembly Technicians to join the team. The successful Pump Assembly Technician is responsible for:
- Re-assembly of pumps.
- Test and troubleshooting on assemblies and systems.
- Reworking and quality testing of the assemblies and systems.
- Maintaining and and replacing equipment, tools and supplies used during pump service.
- Checking power and hand tools for proper operation.
- Ensuring adherence to instructions of the assembly/disassembly processes.
- Effective communications with the supervisory team.
- Electrical experience, soldering, wire-crimping, and exp. reading schematics preferred.
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
- Must have ability to wear PPE equipment, including a respirator mask.
- Must have ability to work overtime hours
- Requires submitting to a pre-employment drug and background screening.
YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK MONDAY - FRIDAY and SATURDAYS (with prior notice), AND HAVE ABILITY TO WORK OVERTIME HOURS AS REQUIRED.