SANFORD, FL 32771
HIRING ON THE SPOT
06:00AM - 3:00PM
03:30 - 12:00 MID
LOTS OF OT
MUST BE ABLE TO BE RELIABLE
MUST PASS A DRUG TEST
AND BACKGROUND CHECK
ASSEMBLY, WIRING OF MILITARY BATTERIES, SOLDERING AND EQUIPMENT
PACKING, PRODUCTION, TRANSFORMERS
Hiring in Spot need 50 people!
1st shift - 06:30am - 03:00pm
2nd shift - 03:30pm - 12:00mam
LOTS OF OT
Perform all assembly and wiring tasks on Medium Voltage equipment. Must be able to work independently, without direct supervision. May be asked to operate other equipment. This job will also include housekeeping and safety duties. Also may include shipping functions and other duties, as deemed necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform assignment in a safe manner.
· To perform any and all assigned duties involving the wiring and assembly of Medium Voltage Products- Switchgear products.
· Assemble harness point to point, test stations, test jumpers and mechanical assemblies.
· Perform wire preparation duties and may include operating wire-processing equipment and lugging tools.
· Work in assembly and or /wiring based on work load demands
· Assemble and wire per assembly instructions and drawing specifications
· Accountable for quality and production standards, the coordination and task delegation on a given shop order and housekeeping duties
· Maintain on-time shipments in work area/time capture objectives
PLEASE CALL ME:
BRANCH ACCOUNT MANAGER