Winston Salem, NC 27101
A Winston-Salem manufacturer is looking for a Manual Assembly Setup Operator to operate manual presses used to assemble Panel Fasteners.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area and follows all safety rules and procedures.
- Use Kronos and other programs required.
- Use scales to count product when necessary.
- Insert correct tooling fixtures, set up machine, adjust tool punch alignment and adjust pressure on the TOX or anvil press as necessary.
- As inspection of parts indicate, must make necessary adjustments to insure machine is producing product within specification.
- Work from detailed machine part prints, and specifications.
- Must be able to stand throughout an entire shift (8-10 hours).
- Visual acuity to read prints, inspect assembled parts, and adjust tooling.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in both an air conditioned/non air-conditioned environment.
- Must be able to lift up to forty (40) lbs., ten (10) times throughout an entire shift.
- Occasional lifting up to fifty (50) lbs. may be necessary.
4:30 p.m.-3 a.m.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour