Aviation composite mechanic
Miami, FL 33178
We are looking for an experience Aviation composite mechanic.
- Disassembly, clean, inspects, and repair body or structure of aircraft according to specifications of composite or sheet metal.
- Reinstall repaired or replacement parts for subsequent riveting or assembly installation.
- Read work orders, blueprints, and specifications or examine sample or damaged parts of structures to determine repairs or fabrication procedures and sequence of operations.
- Locate and mark dimension and reference lines on defective or replacement parts, using templates, scribes, compass, and steel rule.
- Cure bonded structures, using portable or stationary curing equipment.
- Repair or fabricate defective sections or parts, using metal or composite tools, machines, saws, brakes, shears, and grinders.
- Follow all safety procedures and specifications.
- Perform work within estimated hours.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Execute all required paperwork in connection with assigned duties.
- Become familiar with and follow the requirements of the Repair Station Manual.
- Pass a pre-employment/random drug screening.
- FAA Airframe License, (or A&P) Certificate.
- 1-year minimum experience as an Composite/Sheet Metal Mechanic working for a 145 Repair Station.
- Proven experience with commercial/military aircraft’s airframe composite/sheet metal components such as nacelles, control surfaces, radomes, doors, panels, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Must provide training records pertinent to the experience with resume.
- Must be able to multitask and willing to take on any challenges.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Must be able to lift/push/pull/move up to 50lbs.
Benefits: Life, Long Term Disability, Health, Vision and Dental Insurances, Vacations, Holidays, Sick Time.
Job Type: Full-time