Awesome Company in Hemet looking for a Maintenance & Repair Technician / Electrician
Awesome Company in Hemet looking for a Maintenance & Repair Technician / Electrician!
Direct Hire and GREAT Benefits offered!
Starting pay $30 per hour
Summary of Position:
- Performs a variety of electrical installations, maintenance service or repairs. Will also provide service in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing, or vehicle servicing to maintain the condition and appearance of buildings and facilities in accordance with established standards. Works under general supervision.
Key Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- New or modified installations according to spec and code.
- Testing and troubleshooting electrical systems using testing devices.
- Installing struts, electrical conduit, MC cable etc.
- Setting up control and distribution devices--switches, relays, transformers, panels.
- Connecting electric appliances, motors, lighting, devices and equipment
- Testing equipment for hazards and adjust, relocate, or replace as needed
- Performs repairs, renovation or installation to buildings and facilities, including painting, carpentry, plastering, or plumbing.
- Observes and complies with all safety regulations and company policies.
Other Responsibilities and Functions:
- Performs other duties as required.
- Supports continuous improvement activities (DBS)
- Maintains a commitment to teamwork and a positive, supportive attitude to all personnel
Education and Experience:
- Education: High-school or equivalent.
- Certified Electrician preferred
- Experience: 2-3 years maintenance or related experience, and 3+ years of electrical experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency and personable.
- Proven electrical experience.
- Basic plumbing, structural repair, maintenance and installation.
- Ability to read/understand written instructions, basic blueprints/schematics. Create written reports.
- Ability to work effectively with both employees and managers. Ability to convey a positive and professional image at the work place.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage many tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain productivity levels that meet or exceed expectations
- Ability to successfully manage time/projects. Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability.
- Skills level is determined by Leveling Guide.
- The work environment consists of an indoor/outdoor industrial work environment with good ventilation, adequate lighting, and low to high noise levels.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must Pass Background and Drug Screen!
Call to set up an interview!
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION ONLINE and call us at 951-297-3591 for immediate consideration.
APPLY HERE: www.atworksocal.com
IF YOU HAVE A RESUME, BE SURE TO SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION.
Contact Marina at 951-297-3591 with questions.