Banquet & Event Server
Cary, NC 27513
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FLEXIBLE PART TIME JOB ON THE WEEKENDS EARNING GOOD MONEY??
DO YOU YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WAITING TABLES, BANQUET SERVING??
DO YOU ENJOY STAYING BUSY WHILE CREATING AN AMAZING ENVIRONMENT??
DO YOU PRESENT WELL IN A COUNTRY CLUB ENVIRONMENT?
IF YES, then maybe for YOU!!
We are looking for reliable people with server experience that present themselves well to work in CARY and one of the top Country Clubs in the Triangle Area
EXPERIENCE WAITING TABLES OR CATERING/BANQUET SERVER A MUST!
MUST HAVE a WHITE BUTTON DOWN or TUXEDO SHIRT, BLACK PANTS & SHOES, BLACK BELT & BLACK BOW TIE
What will this person do?:
• Serve food and drinks to guests during weddings and special events
• Prepare the event space by setting up tables, laying table linens, arranging chairs, silver ware, centerpieces, etc.
• Attending to guests’ needs and requests to ensure an optimal experience
• Refilling water, coffee, beverages, condiments, and any other items as needed
• Clearing tables and transporting dishes to the kitchen
•Cleaning and break-down at the end of the event.
To apply or learn more: Contact us at (919) 364-4400 and send resume to Raleigh@atwork.com