Columbia, SC 29063
Our client is famous among professional groomers and dog show communities, and with the current expansion, labels and packaging are being revamped to adhere to the larger consumer audience. This position is ideal for someone local, a pet lover/owner/parent, has an active pet lover network and contacts in the pet industry. Our client is on a fast pace brand building recognition path and looking to bring on a Brand Manager to help promote the maintenance and development of the profound pet brand.
AtWork Personnel is looking for someone that is energetic, able to multi-task, innovative, trust-worthy and a self-starter. A strong brand building and marketing, promotion, advertising, PR, graphic design, sales, and logistics experience/skills/ qualities would be a huge PLUS! If those traits describe you the level of formal education does not matter. Foreign language knowledge is helpful but not required.
The Brand Manager responsibilities include:
- Managing Sales Transactions to customer base both internationally and domestically. Increasing sales to existing customers and Generation new business/customers and sales.
- Managing order fulfilment both through online channels and assisting consumers in placing orders when needed.
- Managing social media content through our various channels (Facebook, Twitter, Constant Contact, Instagram, and Pinterest) and developing new channels for appropriate social media outreach. Constantly updating the new web site is Very important too!
- Developing opportunities for PR outreach and brand recognition on local, reginal, national, and international level.
- Managing trade show calendar, dog show calendar and sponsorship, preparation and budgeting for such events and exhibitions.
- Business development. Open new customers, particularly in the pet retail sector, both internationally and domestically.
- Managing a sales force for local, regional, national, and international business development (to hire and engage such on a commission basis).
- Updating and maintaining the company website to keep content, new and product fresh
- Developing E-Blast campaigns for announcements
- R&D for new products to add to the line
- Pricing strategy
- Marketing campaigns for overall brand and outreach to key distributors.
- Great work-life balance and flexibility!