Business Development Manager (Staffing)
1090 Sunrise Ave Suite 190 Roseville, CA 95661
About AtWork Personnel Services
The @WORK Group is a leader in the staffing industry, with nearly 75 offices nationwide. Awarded Top US Staffing firm and Best of Staffing by Inaverno/CareerBuilder, five years in a row.
We are looking for someone who is result driven, proven sales track record, competitive, has a great leadership skill, and enjoy building relationship with others. AtWork Personnel Services of Roseville offers a competitive base salary plus UNCAPPED commission incentive and a promising career path! We have a strong culture of promoting from within; this isn’t just a job – it’s a career! We are a nationwide company with a local owner who is always ready to hear your ideas and feedback, we encourage team members to show us what they’ve got and back them up for success.
The Business Development Specialist is responsible for identifying and generating new business through outside sales activities such as prospecting, telemarketing, territory planning, cold calls, and relationship building. The Business Development Associate is accountable for focusing on and generating business through new sales with companies of all sizes and industries.
- Implement an effective sales plan to develop new business
- Perform weekly marketing calls and garner weekly appointments.
- Use a consultative sales strategy to effectively resolve client objections and maximize sales activity within assigned territory.
- Evaluate and determine client needs and a plan of action to offer staffing solutions.
- Make formal sales presentations and follow-up calls to prospective new business accounts.
- Interface with appropriate field management to establish pricing for quotes and bids that are consistent with the company’s financial objectives.
- Meet/exceed performance expectations including weekly calls, appointments, and GP dollars
- Organize weekly sales efforts utilizing the Contact Record Management (CRM) system, including all contacts, activities, appointments, and opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not necessary; we’ll consider the right experience over a degree.
- Minimum of 2 year sales experience in the Staffing Industry or minimum of 4 years business to business sales experience
- A proven history of meeting/exceeding sales quota and objectives.
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision.
- Experience in managing a complete sales cycle from cold calling to closing business and future account management.
- Strong sales presentation and persuasion skills
- Possess a high sense of urgency and self confidence
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic, self-manager who can lead and achieve sales goals.
- Motivated personality - we're looking for the kind of person who never settles for second best.