Business Development Manager
Miami, FL 33016
AtWork is looking for a talented, experienced Business Development professional within the staffing industry. We offer an exciting opportunity to join one of the most well-respected staffing organizations in Miami. AtWork offers an aggressive uncapped commission plan, PTO and vacation.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying, generating new business through sourcing first-rate talent, outside/inside sales activities such as prospecting, telemarketing, territory planning, cold calls, and relationship building with both candidates and clients. The Business Development Manager is accountable for focusing on and generating business through new sales with middle to executive candidates and companies of all sizes and industries. The Business Development Manager will deal most frequently with middle to senior management within the client’s organization.
- Develop and implement an effective sales plan to meet or exceed established sales objectives for medium to large size accounts.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach and follow a strategic market plan to develop new business.
- Partner with customers to get a clear view on their strategic and financial objectives and hiring needs
- Devise and carry out a targeted research strategy
- Research into client’s company, competitors and market place
- Define position description and document specifications
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility
- Conduct confidential interviews, follow-up references and check credits
- Present short-listed candidates and provide detailed profile summaries
- Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion
- Follow up with clients and assist with the candidate’s transition and on-boarding process
- Network and build long-lasting client relationships
- Research and develop recruiting leads
- Perform weekly marketing calls and garner weekly appointments.
- Use the consultative sales strategy to effectively resolve client objections and maximize sales activity within assigned territory.
- Collaborate with appropriate internal resources to develop comprehensive sales presentation materials tailored to the account.
- Make formal sales presentations and follow-up calls to prospective new business accounts.
- Interface with appropriate field management to establish pricing for quotes and bids that are consistent with the company’s financial objectives.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all services offered by AtWork and awareness of the competition
- Meet/exceed performance expectations including weekly calls, appointments, and GP dollars
- Organize weekly sales efforts utilizing the Contact Record Management (CRM) system, including all contacts, activities, appointments, and opportunities.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 4 year College Degree or equivalent business experience.
- 2-4 years of business to business sales experience
- Staffing industry experience, preferably in business development
- Familiar with consultative, solutions-based selling
- Strong sales presentation and persuasion skills
- Possess a high sense of urgency and self confidence
- Work well within a quota driven environment
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic, self-manager who can lead and achieve sales goals.