- Responsible for procurement of materials needed to support manufacturing
- Work with manufacturing to establish, maintain, and/or improve customer due dates
- Active participation in 5S, lean initiatives, continuous improvement, and other programs deemed necessary by management
- Responsible for completion dates of product line in production meetings
- Ability to understand MRP, create work orders and supplier PO’s, and communicate status of all orders as needed to meet internal and external customer requirements
- Coordinate all responsible individuals needed to resolve issues with work orders and work closely with vendors to ensure a robust and efficient supply chain
- Work closely with Product Development on proper coordination of ECN’s throughout supply chain (suppliers and internally)
- Provide timely and accurate information
- Monitor and actively work to improve the profitability of items within your customer and supplier base
- Be capable of reading, understanding, explaining, and responding to customer contract Terms & Conditions and other Purchase Order/Contract attachments
- Maintain detailed files for documentation.
The Pay and Benefits...
- Competitive Salary based on experience with continued growth
- Excellent health benefits - medical. dental, and vision
- 401K with excellent match
- A challenging work environment with a growing company!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Working with Databases: 4 years (Preferred)
- Buyer/Planner: 1 year (Preferred)
- Purchasing: 2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
This job will require you to pass a background check: