Roseville, CA 95661
We are seeking a Buyer/Planner with a proven track record and strong process improvement expertise for a large manufacturing company in Roseville. This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
Must have the ability to successfully negotiate with suppliers and customers to procure materials and components, develop strategy to ensure cost effective supply chain, and build strong vendor relationships for best practices.
Job duties include:
- Assists with production scheduling and planning
- Prepare PO's per requirements of MRP and monitor delivery of products
- Forecasts FGI needs and FGI inventory planning
- Work closely with the production side of business to provide forecasts and escalate accordingly
- Create and maintain mutually beneficial partnerships with suppliers
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Supply Chain/Finance is preferred
- Must have 3-5 years recent experience in Procurement or Materials Management
- Strong knowledge of MRP, Purchasing cycles, and knowledge of ISO, GMP, JIT.
- Must pass drug screen and background check