CNC LATHE MACHINIST
Akron, OH 44305
Day Shift: 6:00am-2:30pm
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $15.00 to $26.00 /hour based on experience
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities: The duties of the CNC Lathe Machinist include but are not limited to:
- Set up, operate and adjusts semi-automatic or automatic numerically controlled machine tools to perform standard and repetitive sequence of operations.
- Requires the ability to follow written instructions and read blueprint specifications or equivalent.
- Requires knowledge of operations including drilling, boring and milling, turning, etc., employing recognized tooling and procedures and where tolerances are close, but not difficult to maintain.
- Must be able to check parts for conformance to specifications.
- Ability to stand, sit, squat, kneel and reaching constantly with occasional climbing.
- Must be able to safely lift, carry, push or pull up to 30 pounds regularly, 50 pounds occasionally (with assistance, if required).
- 3+ year related training or work experience.
- Knowledge of machining techniques and methods.
- Familiarity with setting up and running 3 and 4 axis CNC lathes
- High School Diploma or GED
Experience: CNC Machinist: 3 years (Required)