CNC Machine Operator- Plastics
Zebulon, NC 27597
We have IMMEDIATE Temp to Hire FULL TIME Machine Operator positions with leading Plastics manufacturer in Zebulon for all shifts!!!
- Pay: $10/hr.-$11/hr. PLUS bonus based on scorecard that includes attendance, production and quality
- Shifts: 1st, 2nd & 3rd shifts
- Assigned a mentor who will train you on the job for the 1st week
- Need to be able to work in hot environment during the summers
If you answer yes the below questions, this maybe an excellent opportunity for you:
- Have you worked in Manufacturing Environment for a least 1 year?
- Do you have at least 6 months of experience operating production machines?
- Would you like to be able to wear shorts to work ?
- Have reliable transportation with a track record of good work attendance?
What will I be doing?:
- Operate CNC machines that trim, shape, and form plastic materials or pieces
- Machine operators monitors the machinery during operation & observes the machine and the products it makes
- Load the machine with materials for production and periodically inspect the parts a machine produces and adjust settings
- Measure, test and compare finished workpieces to specifications
- Remove finished products and smooth rough edges and imperfections
- Clean out machines in preparation for the next job per production schedule
- Coordinate with other operators to efficiently keep all machines running
- Ability to speak and understand English OR Spanish
- Work well in a team environment, assisting others as needed with their work or to solve problems
- Must have ability to safely and effective use a large variety of hand and power tools.
- 1 year of manufacturing experience operating Production Machines
- Work in a hot environment and be on your feet for up to 10 hours/day.
To apply please send resumes to email@example.com