CNC Machine Operator
Raleigh, NC 27616
Our client is a leading manufacturer in Raleigh, NC and they are seeking experienced CNC Machine operators to work 2nd and 3rd shifts!!
This is a direct hire opportunity!!
- Great work environment and culture
- Excellent Benefits provided (Health Care, PTO & 401k)
- Climate controlled facility
Operates CNC machine where no set up is required. Performs selected repetitive maintenance tasks, and housekeeping tasks as necessary. Participates in problem solving activities and contributes to quality improvements. Actively promotes teamwork atmosphere and supports team development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews specification to review operating sequence of machine.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Loads work pieces into machine in the instructed or directed manor, and unloads finished parts.
- Measures work pieces for conformance to specifications and documents it as required. Check thread depth and No and Go gauges.
- Using an air hose the employee cleans the parts.
- Performs secondary operations as defined by traveler, using various machines/tools such as files, drill presses and sanders.
- Responsible for cleanliness of his/her own work area and the general housekeeping of the Company.
- Reports any unsafe conditions and machine malfunction to set up person/Supervisor/Manager.
- Ensures quality of parts before forwarding them to next operation/process.
- Run any CNC machine in the department with proper training.
- Understand and complete all paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Less than six months CNC experience.
- Ability to read measuring tools a must.Ability pass assessment using calipers, micrometer, depth and pen gauges
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints a must.
- Clean background and drug free
- Hour pay based on experience, skills and setup experience
Qualified candidates: Contact us at (919) 364-4400 8am-5pm M-F or apply at www.atwork.com/raleigh