The successful candidate will be:
- A safety conscious, meticulous and detail oriented person responsible to operate and set up CNC machines.
- Must be able to read blue prints/engineering drawings.
- Must be able to use precision tools such as calipers, micrometers, dial indicators, etc.
- Must be able to meet high quality standards.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of two to three years experience as a CNC Set Up Person.
- Proficiency with HAAS Vertical mills is required.
- CNC Lathe experience preferred.
- Experience with MasterCam and/or Mazatrol programming software a plus.
- Experience with Mazak machinery a plus.
1st shift: M-F 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
2nd shift: M-Th 2:00 pm - 12:30 am