Sacramento, CA 95815
AtWork is seeking a CNC Machinist for our customer in Sacramento CA. This position is a possible direct hire position depending on background and experience.
Primary Job Function:
CNC Machinist to perform setups and run CNC machines. Supervise Machine Operators.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate and setup CNC lathes and/or Mills.
- Produce and maintain all part characteristics according to specifications with tolerances as low as .001".
- Visually inspect tools for excessive wear.
- Select and install tooling as required by the documentation.
- Inspect parts for acceptance using proper inspection procedures
- Maintain the machines.
- Adhere to all safety procedures and company policies.
- Assist shop production by helping co-workers.
- Maintain work area housekeeping and assist in department/team housekeeping efforts.
- Minimum of 4 years of working experience in CNC manufacturing or engineering
Ability to read and understand component technical manuals
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.