570706205 Wilson, NC 27612
Do you have great skill talents in Machinery and want to be compensated well for them? A fast growing business is seeking for a qualified CNC Programmer who has familiarity with Solid Works Software. The ideal candidate should be highly skilled a team player and detailed oriented.
- Program parts prior to release of work to the machining working Solid Works/CAD software
- Generate setup instructions and machine tool lists for operators.
- Update CNC programs and manufacturing processes to help optimize machining lead times.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of a macro-based program library.
- Maintain continuity between two work shifts by communicating requirements, documenting irregularities and troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Verify all operations have been completed as specified on the documents.
- Adhere to company safety policies and procedures
- Perform work in accordance with Quality Assurance Program policies.
- Assist in the development of operations and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for the CNC machining work cell.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Preferred, 2+ years of equivalent working experience will be considered.
- Minimum of two years’ experience programming CNC mills.
- Minimum four years’ related machining and tool development.
- Demonstrate independent judgment and initiative.
- Ability to setup and operate CNC machining centers.
- Knowledge of machining high tolerance parts.
- Able to clearly communicate and document non-conformances and perform root cause analysis.
- Experience with geometry creation using CAD software is a plus.
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Provide exceptional internal and external customer service.
Must have strong knowledge of the following:
- Solid Works/ Cad
- Machine tool technology
- Tooling application
Job Type: Full-time
Must be able to pass a drug test and background check-