Raleigh, NC 27616
Large manufacturer in Raleigh, NC is looking for an experienced CNC Programmer as Direct Hire!!
- 1st shift 7am- 3pm M- F
- OT opportunities
- Excellent benefits (Healthcare, PTO, 401k)
- Excellent climate controlled work environment
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Write programs and special macros for all CNC machines. Import models from SolidWorks into Mastercam.
- Provide CNC setup instruction sheets for each program.
- Maintain program revisions and support documentation for internal and customer specified changes.
- Provide estimated CNC cycle times for quoting and estimating group.
- Work with tool makers to develop best manufacturing process - programming/tooling.
- Work on special projects as assigned by management.
- Work to verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision.
- Responsible for cleanliness of his/her own work area and the general housekeeping of the Company.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years CAM experience.
- Must be familiar with Mastercam Mill Level x 9.
- Must be able to set-up CNC’s, for initial set-ups.
- General knowledge of manufacturing with an emphasis on CNC machining.
- 5 years minimum experience in machine shop environment.
- Efficient in reading blue prints.
- Basic computer skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Project.
- Good reading and writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of CAD (SolidWorks preferred).
Qualified candidates: Please apply by calling us at (919) 364-4400 M-F 8am-5pm or by going to www.atwork.com/raleigh