Carpenter Production Apprentice (Entry Level)
Morrisville, NC 27560
NOW HIRING Entry Level Carpentry Production Associate
FULL TIME TEMP TO HIRE POSITIONS in Morrisville
Work schedule: M-F 7:00am-4:30pm
Great company and plenty of room for advancement and pay increases!!!
Does this sound like you?
• Have you worked as a construction helper?
• Have experience building decks or working with wood?
• Do you have basic experience in finish carpentry skills including cutting an
assembling wood framing, trim, baseboard, casing, doors, frames ?
What basic skills should you have?
• Ability to measure accurately
• Have used a nail or staple gun
• Have used basic power and hand tools (drills, sanders, hammer, etc)
What will I being doing and learning?
• Assembling wood framing using a staple gun
• Assembling an gluing cut wood pieces
• Working in a production based environment
• Ability to think and solve for problems
• Working quickly and accurately
• Attention to Detail
• Can lift up to 75lbs
To Apply: Contact us at (919) 364-4400 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org