Centerless Grinder Operator
Santa Ana, CA
Second Shift Position
Set up, operate Cincinnati centerless grinding machines to grind the outer diameters of parts and experienced at inspecting tight tolerance dimensions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- At least 2 years experience with centerless grinding machines
- Ability to set up grinder
- Experience at dressing grinding wheels
- experienced with measuring tools, micrometers, calipers, dial indicators
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Read engineering prints
- Measure efficiency and quality of product produced
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 years of grinding experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of inspection tools a must!
- O.D Micrometer, Super Micrometer, Depth Micrometer, and Comparator,
SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Attention to detail
- Great work ethics
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to make decisions and stand by them.
- Practical common sense is a must
- Able to use Inspection tools
- The ability to lift 40 lbs. unassisted
- The ability to stand and sit for long periods at a time.
- Must submit to and pass background and substance abuse tests.
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States through eVerify.
- Must adhere to the Company Code of Conduct and Core Values.
- Must follow designated safety rules and regulations.
- Must be able to fulfill all the requirements of this position, including requirements related to the company’s Safety, Quality and Environmental Management System Policies and procedures.
- Responsible for performing duties in an environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation, coercion or harassment, including sexual harassment
- Manufacturing environment: may be exposed to fumes, airborne particles, dirt, dust, disinfectants, solvents, cleaning chemicals, etc.
- Must be able to work extended hours (including weekends) as necessitated by production requirements.
40 hr. work week
Temp to Hire