Certified Public Accountant
Frisco, TX 75248
Certified Public Accountant
We are looking for applicants with high integrity, work ethic and commitment that appreciate a culture of care and teamwork. If you are a professional with an accounting degree and a desire to serve clients with their tax needs within public accounting, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for a highly analytical and collaborative Certified Public Accountant (CPA) to join our talented accounting team. To accomplish your goal of successfully managing our clients’ tax and financial processes, you will perform various tasks. These include filing all tax forms, performing regular audits, and analyzing business transactions.
To succeed in this role, you need to have comprehensive knowledge of bookkeeping, auditing, and budgeting processes. Our ideal candidate is extremely professional, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Maintain and organize digital, and physical, financial records.
- Assess all business transactions and prepare accurate reports on your findings.
- Coordinate with employees on income tax research and planning.
- Conduct periodic audits to guarantee accuracy in financial records, expenses, and savings.
- Organize and file all federal, state and local income tax documents.
- Contribute to budgeting procedures.
- Regularly brief management on the clients’ financial position and recommend solutions to improve results.
- Develop and implement effective accounting policies and processes.
- Ensure you remain up-to-date on industry changes and changes in regulations.
- Respond to tax and accounting related issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- CPA certification is a requirement.
- Must be highly collaborative.
- A minimum of 5 years’ proven experience as a public accountant.
- Outstanding tax knowledge of local, state and federal regulations.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical skills.
- Solid understanding of accounting software and MS Office.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
The company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the company complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. The company expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of the company’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge. Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Since 1992, AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, an evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match for both them and our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork for you.
At AtWork, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization with offices located across the country. We take care of our employees by offering a variety of benefit options. WE work hard to find the best possible fit fo you and your talent. We offer bonuses and incentives as well as taking care to reward our employees.