Miami, FL 33172
We are looking for a coating operator for Doral, Florida. this is a 2nd shift position from
2:30 pm to 10 pm.
Perform manufacturing tasks as assigned in the manufacturing department with proficiency in all aspects of tablet coating.
- Operate and clean manufacturing coating room and equipment.
- Operate and clean all coating and solution preparation equipment used in the film coating operation.
- Set up coating equipment and calibrate spray guns.
- Transport core tablets from staging area to coating room. Verify all core tablet containers for accuracy and quantities received.
- Operate tablet coating machines as per product batch record following Standard Operating Procedures.
- Calculate tablet weight gain and document all in process quality checks.
- Load the tablet coater with tablet cores.
- Set up the coaters Compu-Coat system according to the validated coating parameters.
- Monitor validated coating parameters make adjustment as needed.
- Un-load coated tablets into container for weight out.
- Calculate and document USP water and colorant weight in the batch record.
- Transport solution to coating room.
- Document all process readings in the manufacturing batch record.
- Perform changeover and set-up of designated manufacturing equipment.
- Practice Good Manufacturing procedure as trained in cGMP training.
- Required to wear appropriate safety equipment and adhere to safety procedures and Federal and State regulations.
- Monitor coating machine operation periodically and report any abnormal conditions to the immediate Supervisor.
- Assist manufacturing supervisor in the collection of information to conduct investigations.
- Follow procedures described in SOP’s and report deviations to the immediate supervisor.
- Facilitate and cooperate with any Continuous Improvement Program.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 5-7 years experience as solid dose Manufacturing Operator.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the English Language, both written and oral.
- Proficiency in basic math.
- Ability to lift routinely 30-60 lbs.
- Exposure to vitamins, mineral, herbal, and OTC products disagreeable odors, high-noise levels, continuous standing. No allergies.
- Adhere to pre-established manufacturing schedule.
Job Type: Full-time