Collections - Workers Comp
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
If you are looking for a great new opportunity and have Workers Comp knowledge, this is the job for you!
SB863, SB611 (all the changes that applies to DME)
* Appeal process and the new law on the appeal process
* Understand the authorization process, prospectively and retrospectively.
* knowledgeable on the step by step process from the time the first bill was sent up to
* DME background preferred but not required.
* Familiar with OMFS and DMEPOS Fee schedules
* Knows the new process and apply the new laws on filing liens, DOR, preparing
hearing packets, declaration.
* Knowledge of all statute of limitation surrounding WC billing, appeals and filing liens
* Can multi task, phone person (pleasant) knows how to talk with Adjusters and
Attorneys negotiating liens.
* Have the ability to collect and meet the quota.
Previous work comp collections experience, prefer knowledge of DME but not required
The pay rate is between $18.00 - $22.00 depends on experience and knowledge of WC collection process.
Please send your resume to email@example.com