Contract Support Specialist: $19-$20
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Would you like to work for a rapidly growing company? Do you experience working in a busy inbound call center? Do you enjoy working for a company that offers great benefits and bonus plans?
If you are looking for a fast paced environment where you can make a difference every day, then this is the opportunity for you! This position is responsible for the receiving and processing of tracings and rebates from Third Party Distributors each month. S/he collaborates with the Contract Administrators and Analysts to ensure the integrity of Group Purchasing Orders (GPO) membership affiliations and supports the Sales Operations department with other various projects.
- Receives tracings and rebates from Third Party Distributors and accurately processes them monthly.
- Performs quality checks, tracks the overall balance of each Third Party Distributor and collaborates with other Sales Operations team members to resolve outstanding issues.
- Performs the processing of credit/rebills related to tracing and/or pricing corrections.
- Works with the Contract Administrator to maintain the group purchasing organization member rosters, while ensuring the customer is properly linked to the correct pricing based on their GPO affiliation.
- Serves as a liaison between company and external purchasing and administrative personnel as directed.
- Supports the Sales Operations department with special projects, cross training and other areas as needed
- A dependable, honest, hard working person who demonstrates ownership and accountability, attention to detail, and the ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college preferred and 2+ years applicable experience which typically includes data entry, order processing and/or customer service.
- Computer proficient to include web browser/internet search, MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point capabilities.
Technical competence includes the ability to learn new software and systems.