Indio, CA 92201
We are looking for a Cost Accountant who will work closely with the production, purchasing, finance and other operational teams to effective plan production to support company growth, product quality and cost goals. We are looking for someone who enjoys a fast paced hands on environment, working with experienced team members with high growth opportunities. This is a full-time position working out of our manufacturing facility.
- Processing Documentation
- In charge of inputting production and receiving/shipping into manufacturing software
- Manage and maintain organized paperwork – ensuring compliance with accounting and quality standards
- Receiving documents
- Production documents
- Shipping documents
- Lot code compliance
- Scrap materials
- Work closely with the company’s production personnel, supply chain management, procurement and logistics.
- Assist in coordinating weekly inventory deliveries from vendors
- Process sample requests shipments
- Inventory Control
- Coordinate physical inventory process with Operations and Finance monthly, and as requested to ensure accuracy
- Research inventory discrepancies to help identify additional controls that may be required in various processes to improve overall inventory accuracy
- Review and approve all adjustments
- Production Schedules
- Maintain current weekly production schedules
- Assist in communicating updates and changes to production team
- Communicate with head office the production issues timely
- Manage plant related invoices
- Consolidate support for plant credit card for submission
- Manage plant asset invoice files, consolidating invoices and confirming proper asset allocation
- Tracking of all incoming supplies
- Receiving doc's forwarded to AP to match to invoices when possible
- Projects from Plant Controller as necessary
- A minimum education ofanassociate’s degree or equivalent experience plus a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a cost accountant or in a similar position in manufacturing.
- Food industry experience a plus.
- Strong verbal and written skills essential.
- Strong analytical, leadership, attention to detail and planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team and also take independent initiatives when the need arises.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must be analytical and have experience with inventory control/management systems and excellent excel skills.
- MISys experience a plus.
All qualified applicants please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Alicia Wilkins at 760-346-3945
Alicia Wilkins | Business Development & Recruitment Manager
@ Work Personnel Services
73350 El Paseo Drive, Suite 205
Palm Desert, CA 92260