Customer Care Advocate
Houston, TX 77094
In order to expedite your application process, please follow the listed steps to complete your Online Application: Go to www.atworknwhouston.com or give us a call at 832-974-4652 and ask for Cristal Torres
Our Client is currently seeking a Call Center Specialist for their Customer Care department! They are seeking fast-paced and dedicated people to provide top-notch customer service!
The ideal candidate has:
• Excellent customer service skills (including questioning, probing, listening, establishing rapport, matching and closing)
• Genuine passion for speaking to customers, answering queries and is a clear communicator
• Ensures customers queries are answered with the aim of a first-time resolution in our agreed response time
• To ensure the best Customer Care experience is given to all customers
• To achieve KPI’s whilst maintaining excellent quality
• To handle customers across different platforms, including Social Media, Email, Live Chat and Telephony
• You will work with your colleagues across Customer Care to identify and highlight trends in any customer queries
• Be passionate about being the best you can be and want to achieve targets
• Strong team working ability
• Flexibility and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Ambitious and willing to accept new challenges
• Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
• Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
• Analyze issues providing the best resolution for our customers and our company
• Able to provide feedback to other department based on trends
• Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
• Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
• Follow up with customers to ensure their issues are resolved
• Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
• Assist in training Customer Support advocates
• Ensure to provide excellent customer service through phone, e-mail, chat, etc. in timely and accurate manner.
• Serve as liaison between customer care advocates, management and customer to improve customer service and business productivity.
• Analyze customer complaints and provide appropriate corrective actions.
• Assist directly or route customers to the appropriate personnel for assistance.
• Ensure customer satisfaction by meeting customer needs in courteous and timely manner.
• Track, follow-up and resolve customer’s outstanding issues in a timely fashion.
• Help in developing customer service programs in order to provide outstanding service.
• Help in preparing documentation and reports making sure that all tasks are on track
• Assist in training peers on improving customer support service.
• Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge.
• Help with the Quality Management program assuring that all the advocates are providing the best service
• Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
• Familiarity with our industry is a plus
• Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
• Understanding of how CRM systems work
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Multi-tasking abilities
• Patience when handling tough cases
In order to expedite your application process, please follow the listed steps to complete your Online Application: Go to www.atworknwhouston.com or give us a call at 832-974-4625 and ask for Cristal Torres