Customer Service/ Shipping Clerk
Orlando, FL 32809
• Generate and review open order report to identify Sales Orders that are ready for shipment. Provide pick list to shipping department.
• Coordinate with Production Manager and Shipping Department to ensure customer orders are picked and shipped on time and in full
• Communicate with Accounting regarding any customer finance issues blocking shipments
• Ship Confirm – Post Shipments in ERP system. Report any inventory issues as needed. Follow through until resolution
• Complete Shipment paperwork – Bill of Lading, Export documents, etc.
• Route shipments in accordance with customer requirements
• Enter Shipments in online portal - 3PL, carriers, or customers
• Ensure customer satisfaction through responding to inquiries, providing shipment status, tracing orders, requesting POD’s.
• EDI – generate Advance Ship Notifications
• Back up to Customer Service Account Specialists with order management and answering phones
• Additional tasks may be assigned as needed
Required Skills and Experience:
• Previous experience in an administrative, customer service or shipping role
• Knowledge of basic transportation terms and process
• Computer skills in Microsoft Office, Sage, EDI
• An effective team player
• Strong organizational, time management and administrative skills.
• Ability to work independently, as well as with other teams to ensure highest level of customer service
• Work overtime when required
• Bilingual (Spanish)
Please submit an application or give us a call at 407-203-7339