Customer Service Representative (Call Center)
5375 Avenida Encinas Suite F Carlsbad, CA 92008
Do you have experience working in a busy call center? Have you input more than 50+ orders a day?
The Customer Care Representative position receives and answers inquiries from customers concerning price, availability and/or application of products and services. S/he will also receive and enter orders from internal and external customers, including Sales Representatives. S/he will help to assure customer satisfaction by providing outstanding service while accurately entering orders and handling customer concerns, inquiries, requests, and complaints as well as offering suggestive selling solutions. Must have experience processing orders with product numbers.
- Receives, records and accurately enters orders received by phone, fax, email or postal mail from internal and external customers and other Customer Care
- Utilizes product training knowledge to offer appropriate solutions, troubleshoot and answer questions from customers, Sales Representatives and patients related to product usage; includes suggestions for use and comparisons to competitive
- Provides support for inquiries generated from any online sources.
- Increases revenue through suggestive solutions and soft-selling of product and accessories, relevant to the customer's
- Within established guidelines, utilizes decision-making skills to judge and resolve issues related to product, freight costs and warranty guidelines. Escalates calls and orders as needed to the appropriate
- Records customer feedback in the Oracle complaint system and issues Return Material Authorization (RMA) numbers.
- Provides a delightful customer experience through outstanding phone and electronic communication interactions with customers, Sales Representatives and
- Attends annual required HIPAA training ahd maintains strict compliance with the healthcare privacy
- High school diploma or its equivalent Associate's degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1+ years of experience in a high volume call center highly
- Order Entry proficiency at 30+ WPM is
- Computer proficient to include web browser/internet search, MS Outlook, Word, and Technical competence includes the ability to learn new software and systems.
Demonstrates ownership and accountability; strong problem solving and decision making skills; strong work ethic and integrity; excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; collaboration as well as self-management; results driven; attention to detail, accuracy and compliance; advanced website agility and selling skills. Must have the ability to read, analyze and interpret documents, procedures, general business periodicals and professional journals.