Customer Service Specialist
Seattle, WA 98101
Our client is an independent sales representative company, representing a diverse group of manufacturers of lighting fixtures, poles and structures, and lighting controls.
- Communicate with external and internal customers via phone and email, ensuring that all inquiries are answered and issues resolved in a timely and professional manner
- order entry, pricing, expediting, billing, order maintenance, credit, and claims
- Receive purchase orders from customers and review for the required information
- Proactively follow up to ensure customer expectations are met
- Manage the customer experience by developing and maintaining strong business relationships with customers and industry partners
- Ability to work under pressure, handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- A positive attitude, team player, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivation to work under own initiative
- Lighting industry experience preferred, but not required
- Minimum of 1-year customer service experience required
- High School Diploma/GED required some college preferred