Warren, MI 48093
Job Title: Director of Professional Staffing
Supervises: [ all contract associates]
Status: exempt (salary DOE)
Location: Warren MI
Job Summary: Seeking a dynamic individual looking to open a new division! AtWork Personnel is traditionally a heavy industrial/manufacturing staffing service looking to grow and add a new professional division highly focused in the areas of Office Personnel (finance/accounting, administrative, and technical) in either direct hire, long term contract or contract to hire roles.
This individual would lead and launch this division and initially would be working a “blended desk” both doing business development and recruiting.
Individuals with industry experience in office staffing as either a recruiter, manager or business developer would be ideal.
Seeking a blended desk professional who can aggressively source candidates in the clerical, technical, and professional fields while being able to interface with clients and grow business! Must have experience with face to face interviewing and virtual recruiting. Must be able to make GREAT placements in a fast-paced environment, excellent communication skills with the clients and be able to travel to locations on a short notice.
The following skills are preferred:
*Outgoing, friendly, and confident personality
*Strong work ethic and a desire to succeed
*Thrives in a fast-paced environment
*Competitive yet comfortable working in a team environment
*Entrepreneurial spirit and professionally-motivated
Does the following describe you?
- Are you a self -starter? Staffing is a fast-paced environment and to be successful you must be great at prioritizing your time.
- Do you enjoy building relationships with others? Staffing Professionals are relationship builders. They help companies grow and thrive and also help candidates find jobs in their chosen profession.
- How well do you handle rejection? As with most positions that require a certain degree of sales, sometimes you face rejection. A good person for this role doesn’t let negative responses prevent them from moving forward. They continue to develop client relationships and source quality candidates despite a few setbacks.
- Do you enjoy research? Staffing Professionals have to be industry experts. Companies rely on recruiters to keep up with industry trends and have a good working knowledge of the business. As a result, recruiters must research the competition, join trade associations, and read literature.
In this role responsibilities include sourcing, evaluating, engaging, and managing candidates through the recruiting life cycle. Additionally, the position is responsible for managing relationships with clients, adding and growing business.
- Ability to target and cold call new accounts and effectively market @Work
- Acts as the primary liaison between AtWork and the Customer. Responsible for growing relationships and creating new opportunities with assigned accounts.
- Oversees and responds to concerns regarding the employee’s performance for the customer including counseling, disciplining, termination and removal of the job assignment.
- Independently follows up with clients with a high sense of urgency to deliver bad/good news.
- Self-sufficiently resolves customer complaints in an effective manner.
- Identifies and works to resolve customer/applicant related issues with a high sense of urgency, while consistently looking for opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Manage and communicate job postings
- Schedule and conduct phone and face to face interviews.
- Interview effectively so as to understand the technical depths of each and every candidate you meet.
- Work with our customer facing Account Executives to understand client needs and requirements, take those requirements and identify and match them with appropriate candidates.
- Be honest and respectful of anyone and everyone you interact with.
- follow up with the professionals you’re working with as well as those who are on projects at our clients.
- Participate in training including product, software and sales training.
- Previous experience in staffing directly servicing office type of roles as either a highly effective recruiter, branch manager or business development manager.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Understanding of what it means to “exceed a customers expectations”
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Decisive decision making and ability to apply innovative thinking to solve problems
- Ability to temporarily operate a blended desk to grow a new division working both as a business developer while also managing all recruiting responsibility
- 3+ years of recruiting, customer service and/or sales experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- History of success in recruiting or sales
- Strong computer skills with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- interest and aptitude in technology
- Ability to communicate clearly and positively to our candidates and clients as well as internal team members
Proven performance succeeding in an organization with clear and aggressive goals
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Well demonstrated time-management and problem-solving skills
- A quick study with an affinity for detail and willingness to learn
- Problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Proven interpersonal skills in a team environment
How to Apply: For immediate consideration email resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org attention "Daryl Ayers"