Dock Auditor 2nd shift
Sterling Heights, MI 48314
Job Title: Dock Auditor
Location: Sterling Heights MI
To maintain 100% accuracy to all customer shipments and vendor receipts. Ensure activities on dock are prioritized based on expectations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Processes inbound and outbound EDI, including errors and customer accums.
- Inputs manual Customer orders into QAD.
- Creates and verifies customer ship schedules, distributes as needed to internal and external teams.
- Maintains Customer Websites
- eSupplier Connect
- PC Portal II
- GM Supply Power
- Others as needed
- Attains POD when Customers’ needs arise.
- Monitors and maintains Customer delivery ratings
Shipping & Receiving:
- Sends accurate and timely ASNs.
- Schedules Customer shipments based on Customer directives and distributes as needed to internal and external teams.
- Creates line up sheets for Customer shipments.
- Creates accurate shipment paperwork necessary for Customers and AGS locations.
- Others as needed
- Creates labels for shipments per Customer or AGS requirements.
- Monitors truck log to ensure compliance with Environmental Policy.
- Coordinates with other shipping representatives to ensure timely call in of trucks.
- Verifies receipt or non-receipt of material when there is a dispute between the Customer and Supplier.
- Maintains seal control per Customer and AGS requirements.
- Troubleshoots and correct errors on shippers/invoices to ensure the inventory and billing are correct.
- Creates and processes RMA’s.
- Updates and maintains daily reports from QAD and distributes as needed.
- Monitors and maintain warehouse organization
- Performs cycle counts as scheduled.
- Supports Management with inventory control
- Creates a daily list of what can pack for the Service area.
- Performs layered audits.
- Additional tasks as required by Management.
- Use safety processes in all work and according to AGS Health & Safety, Environmental and Housekeeping Policies.
- Grade 12
- One-year experience as Shipping Clerk
- Experience in Microsoft Excel
Qualifications and Skills
-3+ Years as a Shipping Clerk or Shipping Coordinator
-Automotive Industry preferred
-GM Experience preferred.
-2weeks Paid Vacation
-3 Week after 5 years
-Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical/Dental/Vision
-Monthly Plant Bonuses
Job Type: Full-time