Ecommerce Customer Service Manager
Jacksonville, FL 32218
At Work Personnel is working with a client located on the Northside of Jacksonville, FL near the Airport looking to ad a Customer Service Manager to their growing team. Our client is a construction and manufacturing organization headquartered in Jacksonville, FL. We are dedicated to developing, producing and marketing the best solutions for tying down wood frame and masonry structures exposed to wind and seismic forces.
In this role, you will have exposure to internal and external facets of our business and will work with management, sales personnel, customers, estimators, engineers, designers and production personnel.
The successful candidate will focus on all aspects of customer satisfaction and care as well as the supervision of production associates. We are looking for someone to take charge of our customer service department and foster positive relationships with our clients. If you know how to find unique ways to deal with customer complaints or concerns, you’d be a perfect fit for this position. We offer excellent benefits, a competitive starting salary and paid vacation as well as opportunities for advancement.
The Customer Service Manager’s primary job function is to manage the fulfillment of orders in a timely and accurate manner, to satisfy our customers’ demands. The position blends of administrative and warehouse duties, requiring physical and management skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with administration on scheduling shipments to multi-family job sites and coordinating between various departments (sales, purchasing and production)
- Reviews both current and forecasted orders to estimate peak delivery periods and to issue work assignments.
- Plans, directs and coordinates the activities of the shipping department in an organized, safe and sanitary work environment that is in compliance with the Company’s policies, OSHA and government regulations.
- Receive and processing sales orders and invoices. Ensure paperwork and system tasks are completed and meet policies and standards.
- Answer customer phone calls and email inquiries. Communicate through various channels (telephone and email) with inside and outside parties.
- Communicate any issues or concerns to management immediately
- Prepare quotes for customers
- Track shipments for customers
- Picking and shipping products or materials. Improving pick accuracy.
- Assist with unloading and receiving inbound freight shipments.
- Assist with spot checks of inventory, and communicating discrepancies between system inventory and physical inventory to administration.
- Multifamily shipment palletization. Organizes and ships multifamily shipments by pallets when required.
- Comply with quality control and safety measure
Skills / Education / Experience required:
- Experience in customer service working under demanding time constraints and production goals
- Supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field preferred
- E-commerce and warehouse experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Organization, energy, and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Able to lift and carry boxes up to 70 pounds
- Able to stand, bend and lift for up to eight or more hours daily
- Able to operate a forklift