Rocklin, CA 95765
We are seeking Electronic Assembly/Repair Technicians for an established repair manufacturing company in Rocklin. This is a 6 week contract position. Hours will be Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm.
Primary responsibility includes: performing moderately complex technician functions related to the development, test, check out, alignment, modification and assembly of electronic circuit.
- Prior experience in testing, troubleshooting and repairing defective boards
- Basic troubleshooting down to component level of analog and digital circuits
- Ability to read schematic diagrams, test parameters, material lists, net lists and IRQs
- Experience in soldering (surface mount and thru-hole soldering)
- Ability to analyze and interpret test data
- Experience in using various hand tools such as cameras, lasers, microscopes, etc.
Apply to day for immediate consideration!