The successful candidate will
- Perform process engineering responsibilities of wide complexity, including process developmental and test work at the device and component level, assembly and equipment design and theory.
- Review and design processing methods and tooling to support product testing requirements.
- Develop, maintain, manage, and lead and meet goals for cross functional projects, repair process development activities and new business development.
- Lead and coordinate with customer and engineers to conduct process equipment, prototype, experimental, and/or reliability testing.
- Troubleshoot electronic equipment with custom and third party software and hardware tools.
- Lead and/or assist in the determination of the Root Cause Analysis and completion of failure analysis report.
- Create and conduct technical training with technical support, direct support and management.
Requires Bachelor's degree, and minimum 2 years' process engineering experience.