Executive Assistant Support
Sacramento, CA 95605
A exciting opportunity to work with a world-class organization as a support to an Executive Assistant that supports 5 of the top executives within a strong-reputable company in the Sacramento area. We are looking for a highly professional customer service oriented candidate who has has strong communication skills and in-depth of knowledge with Microsoft office products.
- Maintains and organizes multiple active calendars of separate appointments and prioritizes accordingly. Strives to optimize the executives’ time and supports individual executives to see that their schedule is followed and respected/
- Sets up board meetings, schedules participants, assembles materials and resources, distributes notifications and materials.
- Greets and screens visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Tactfully handles inquiries, including those seen as confidential or sensitive in nature.
- Processes and monitors confidential mail, files, paperwork and records (contracts, proposals, personnel actions, expense reports, etc.).
- Knowledge of general office practices and operations in a modern office setting – paperless, remote/web meetings, open office environment.
- Strong knowledge of business English including vocabulary, spelling, and correct grammatical usage and punctuation.
- Ability to work independently, be flexible in changing work priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously and accurately.
- Ability to multi-task and strong time and calendar management and organization skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management; maintain effective working relationships and perform as a team player.
- Ability to anticipate needs and respond with a sense of urgency.
- Advanced personal computer expertise in Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Outlook Calendar, PowerPoint, Excel), Apple Mac and other applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to edit and proofread for proper grammar and spelling.
- Consistently demonstrate exceptional customer service skills, professionalism, tact and confidentiality in all interactions and communications.