Food & Beverage Ambassador- INTERVIEWING NOW
Are you looking for a great seasonal opportunity with great flexibility? Apply now as positions are limited!
- Perform food and beverage duties.
- Coordinate food orders with concessions orders in a timely fashion to ensure that food is ready for expected business.
- Assist in the preparations for a Special Event Catered Party as needed, including planning, preparing the assigned Pavilion, cooking, assembling, transporting, and serving. Making sure that we have all event needs met for the meal, and that we all work together to have everything ready on time and top quality food is served.
- Assist the serving of the Special Catered Event following the guidelines given for portion control, Speed of Service, Customer Satisfaction and Menu needs.
- Follow instructions to properly heat and hold all food items prepared in the Concessions.
- Follow all Stock Levels and Shelf Life for heating each item throughout the day.
- Follow all Health and Safety Codes while preparing and storing all food items and continue observing throughout the day.
- Follow all Fire Codes while preparing food items, and throughout the day.
- Assure top quality food is served at all times.
- Clean as you work, to keep a safe food environment.
- Operate register in concession stand or kiosk as needed, Collect Money from guests and give change as needed, account for all types of transactions. Drop all large bills into the safe to keep your register bank with the minimum amount of operating cash.
- Assist with customer needs, cash register, stocking and cleaning.
- Turn in daily sales, revenue and paperwork from your register and shift.
- Assist with opening, afternoon and closing procedures as needed.
- Maintain food and paper supplies at appropriate stock levels.
- Maintain cleanliness at all times, following all health, fire and safety codes and regulations
Apply now at: https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/index.jsp?db=JN
Since 1992, AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, an evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match for both them and our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork for you.
At AtWork, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization with offices located across the country. We take care of our employees by offering a variety of benefit options. WE work hard to find the best possible fit fo you and your talent. We offer bonuses and incentives as well as taking care to reward our employees.
Benefits of Admin role include:
- Employee appreciation events
- Direct deposit
- Skills workshop
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview tips