Full Desk Recruiter
Warren, MI 48093
Job Title: Recruiting Specialist
Location: Warren MI
Job Type: Full-time
Industry: Manufacturing/Supply Chain
Department: Professional Search
AtWork Personnel is a recognized leader of comprehensive hiring solutions that delivers best talent, reduces cost, and helps clients achieve growth in innovation and sustainable value. AtWork Personnel has the ability to provide best-in-class solutions for your individual business needs.
Most recently in the Michigan Market, AtWork Personnel has expanded into AtWork Search, a service line that specializes in direct-hire recruiting. A successful person for this role should be highly motivated and have a pioneer mentality. The role will require the ability to work a blended desk, doing both business development and recruiting in order to continue growing this division.
As a member of the Direct-Hire team within the Recruitment & Placement Solutions department, main responsibilities will include:
- Business development research to expand client base through referrals, cold calling, and resource dissemination that promotes the value of our services.
- Identify talent and conduct initial interviews and applicant evaluation for specific roles, while always ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Generate an increasing talent pool through creative sourcing techniques, analyze market research, and use innovative networking strategies to expand connections.
- Prepare proposals that meet the client needs in order to solidify new business and maintain current relationships.
- Ensure the client is provided with the most qualified candidates that are well-suited for the role and will remain successful within the company.
- 2+ years of experience in full-desk recruiting (account management, business development, recruiting) in manufacturing, supply chain, or a related field
- Proven track record of achieving results and continual revenue growth.
- Flexibility in schedule (outside of 8am-5pm Monday thru Friday) when needed by clients and/or candidates.
- Innovative in methods of recruiting and growing client base.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
This position has a salary range based on experience plus commission bonus for placements and profit sharing for exceeding target expectations.