General Construction Laborer
San Antonio, TX
Construction Laborer Responsibilities:
- Help equipment operator, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Cleaning obstacles.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up. (excavation)
Construction Laborer Requirements:
- Must have valid driver license.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Must have experience as a general laborer in the construction industry.
Apply directly in the link below, you will need to create a new ID and choose the San Antonio North location.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour