General Labor - Fiberglass Production Worker
Jacksonville, FL 32256
The Fiberglass Production Worker will assist with the operation of machines and equipment to fit, mold, and finish fiberglass materials. Provide assistance in the assembly area to help manufacture fiberglass tanks and sumps. Temporary to permanent position; 7 am to 3:45 pm shift. We are looking for hard working individuals, willing to learn, and looking for long-term employment with a great company.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct safety tasks as required and operate within safety guidelines as established for the plant.
- Sustain high levels of product quality, with a target of zero quality defects or complaints.
- Assist with general facility clean-up.
- Palletizing, loading and unloading finished products for delivery.
- Operate pallet jack and hand carts to move parts.
- Perform all other jobs as assigned.
- The position requires frequent standing, walking, reaching, pushing, pulling, grasping, kneeling, bending, climbing, visual acuity, hand dexterity, and routine lifting up to 50 lbs.
Warehouse manufacturing setting working with fiberglass production. All necessary PPE supplied. Long sleeve and pants are required.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Reliable transportation to the Jacksonville Southside/Phillips area.
- Timeliness and ability to follow procedures are a must.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- No experience necessary.
- Must have a Valid ID card and or Driver's License.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check.
Since 1992, AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, and evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match to our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork for you!
At AtWork, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization with offices located across the country. We take care of our employees by offering a variety of benefit options. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client. We offer bonuses and incentives as well as taking care to reward our employees.
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee appreciation events
- Direct Deposit
- Pay card
- Software training and tutorials
- Resume assistance