Glass & Shelving Fabrication Apprentice
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Typical Work schedule:8am-5pm M-F
Contract to Hire
Our client currently seeking an apprentice to work and learn to trade of glass & aluminum fabrication. This position in located in Wake Forest, NC area,. This is a great opportunity for applicants to join a growing company with a an excellent culture where people and their work are highly valued.
• Mechanically inclined
• Operation of table saw
• Construction or Fab shop entry level experience
• Clean background
• Clean driving is preferable to be hired on directly
Primary Job Functions
• Performs fabrication activities,
tempered, laminated and insulated glass products.
• Measure and cut wire shelving completed to specifications following proper
procedures while adhering to safety standards
• Inspects tools and machines used (functioning) and proper setup and adjustments
• Adherence to product and customer specifications
• Maintaining appropriate working relationships with internal
and external customers and regulatory agency employees
• Maintain and improve high quality levels by ensuring that all
work processes are performed correctly and accurately.
• Ability to work in a hands-on capacity as a lead
including performing work along-side technicians while
making recommendations to management on their
Education and/or Experience
• High School Diploma and two year degree preferred,
and at least 3 years of experience in an Architectural
Glass fabrication environment. .
To Apply call us at (919) 364-4400 or send resumes to email@example.com